Box Truck Driver (Non-CDL): Cincinnati, OH
- Safely Deliver and Pick-up freight
- Utilize proper dock equipment to transfer and load freight safely
- Prepare, maintain and follow ALL Holland/DOT documentation and safety regulations
- A valid driver’s license with a clean driving record over the past 2 years
- Current DOT medical card
- Knowledge of DOT rules and regulations
- Safely walk, bend, climb, push, pull, twist, squat and kneel
- Reach (including above your head)
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs. frequently, greater than 75 lbs. occasionally
Qualified applicants must be at least 21 years of age and pass a pre-employment drug screen.
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
With 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of customers while providing a safe, exciting and dependable work environment. Being disciplined to our core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Hard Work, and Safety in All We Do, has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 32 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees and internal promotion opportunities, Holland offers more than a job, we a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Holland is adding Box Truck Drivers in our Cincinnati, OH Terminal. This position requires a valid Class D License. Our Non-CDL Drivers ensure that our customers LTL freight is transported both safely and timely. These drivers operate both Box Trucks and dock equipment while working within a local terminal service area.
Excellent performing Box Truck drivers can progress their career by transitioning into CDL-A driver through Holland’s Driver Training Program.
Box Truck drivers pay starts at over $21/hour and will increase to over $25/hour over the next 5 years. This position also includes Company Paid Health Care Premiums - outstanding health care for you and your family with no deduction from your paycheck!