Assistant Terminal Manager
Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry, is in search of an Assistant Terminal Manager for our St. Louis, Missouri terminal.
- Responsibilities include:
- Maintaining an efficient operation by providing in-cycle service and optimizing costs
- Hires, trains, develops and coaches terminal personnel
- Develop and actively promote safety program
- Compliance with federal and state regulations and company policies and procedures
- Maintains working relationship with labor by resolving problems in a fair and timely manner
- Supports terminal sales efforts
- Other duties as assigned by terminal manager.
- Verifiable experience in accomplishing goals through employees
- Must be service oriented and the ability to demonstrate effective interpersonal communication skills
- Ideal candidate will have excellent leadership skills and prior experience in the management of a large facility in the LTL industry
- College degree preferred
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!