Accounts Receivable Administrator
Holland, Inc., a recognized leader in the transportation industry, is looking to fill a full time Administrative position within our Accounts Receivable/Collections Department located in our Corporate Office, Holland, Michigan. This position will be responsible for performing various administrative duties which include:
- Working invoice queues
- Opening and distributing mail/faxes/e-mail, reviewing returned mail for better addresses
- Adjusting freight invoices
- Communication with customers, answering phones, and other duties as assigned.
This is an hourly position starting at $14.00 PLUS Company paid health Premiums!
1. Bachelor's degree or equivalent education and/or work experience.
2. Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills. Pleasant, courteous voice & phone demeanor, and the ability to express ideas clearly and concisely while adapting communication content to level of audience.
3. Ability to listen actively and to respond to questions with complete and accurate answers. Ability to communicate appropriately with various people at all levels.
4. Must be assertive, goal oriented, resourceful, persistent, creative. Must act with appropriate self-assurance; remaining poised in uncertain situations. Must maintain responsibility and flexibility in working with others to achieve a common goal.
5. Ability to be self-motivated, energetic, and assertive. Excellent follow up and a sense of urgency.
6. Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to perform under pressure in an efficient and economical manner without close supervision meeting agreed upon deadlines.
7. Proficient understanding of and ability to utilize PC and mainframe computer applications including spreadsheet, database and word-processing software.
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!