Accounts Payable Processor - Holland, MI
Responsibilities for Accounts Payable include:
- Process vouchered invoices for payment
- Monitor expenses by verifying and reconciling invoice data
- Communicate regularly and respond to vendor inquiries
- Assist finance team with ad hoc projects
Successful candidates will possess:
- Associates or Bachelors degree in accounting or relevant field
- 1+ years experience in corporate finance
- Demonstrated competency in handling vendor inquiry calls and the ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Demonstrated organizational and time management skills to meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Experience with Lawson software a plus
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
Holland is looking for an Accounts Payable Processor to add to our Finance Team. This position is located in our Headquarters in Holland, Michigan.