Account Receivable Administrator - Holland MI
- First responder to all incoming calls – answer as many of these as possible for the customer so they are not transferred unless necessary.
- Main owner and resolver of the generic AR mailbox. Review and resolve customer questions or forward to appropriate person or department when necessary. 200-300 Emails per day.
- Responsible for email invoicing set ups and bounces, utilizing reports provided by the vendor and receipts from emails.
- Make sure mail is in mailroom in time for pickup and distribute incoming US mail.
- Acts as a backup for the A/R Administrative role.
- High School degree or equivalent
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft tools – Outlook, Excel and Word
- Ability to handle large volumes of work while remaining calm and pleasant
- Demonstrates the Holland Core Values in daily interactions:
- Hard work and continuous improvement
- Integrity in all our relationships
- Respect for each individual
- Excellence in all areas of customer service
- Safety in all we do
- Experience in the transportation industry
- Customer service experience
Holland, a part of YRC Worldwide, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer Minorities/Females/Persons with Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
With nearly 90 years’ experience, Holland knows how to take care of our customers while providing a solid work environment for our employees. Discipline to its core values of Hard Work, Integrity, Respect, Excellence and Safety has allowed Holland to grow into a company with over 8,000 employees and more than $1 Billion in annual revenue, while being honored as a Quest for Quality award winner for 30 consecutive years! With a track record of long term employees, Holland offers more than a job, we offer the opportunity for a career. Come discover your direction with Holland and join the recognized leader of next-day delivery in the less-than-truckload industry!
This is a hourly position that pays $14.00 per hour, Hours -M-F 8:00 am to 5:00 pm.
This position includes an outstanding benefits package that is provided at no cost to the employee!